Friday, January 20, 2012

Kellybillies @ Port Arthur


Today's blog comes from the perspective of the rest of the family for a change. This is what they had to say about Port Arthur:

"I liked the yucky food (the convicts had to eat) & I really did like the kids cages & I wanna go in to see the adult jails too. I liked the boat and the ride the man gave us"
- Charli (5 yrs 11 months)


"I like...umm...doors toys..umm...I like boat."
- Ash (2 yrs 11 months)


"It was bigger than I thought & it was quite an impressive set up. I quite liked the boat ride & looking back to see the islands."
- Trent (37 years)



Ashlees Peg Doll she Made
Port Arthur Ruins
Mossy fence

Buggy Ride Back to the Exit yay

Camp Site at Nubeena RSL was home for a few nights

Mum picked the Blackberries but guess who ate them all?


Kellybillies camping tip:  FREEBIES!! If you find fruit trees or bushes around your camp site ask if you can pick it - there is heaps of free fruit around that would normally go to waste.  (But check first, if in doubt don't eat it if unsure about what it is).  Also keep an eye out for swap tables usually located in laundries at camp grounds,  this is a great way to get rid of unwanted items that are still useable and get some new ones (usually loads of magazines, books etc).  Happy camping!


No comments:

Post a Comment